We are proud to be Maine’s premier Net Zero and Passive House Construction specialists. We offer Complete in house Residential and Commercial High Performance Construction from Excavation to Finish.
*New Homes – Additions – Renovations -Kitchen & Bath Remodels – Garages – Decks – Complete Site Work.
*We also offer Consulting Services to Builders or Owners who are embarking on their own Zero Energy Build, and want the peace of mind that comes with having our years of Zero Energy building experience behind your project.
Detailed list of services:
- Solar: We offer complete Photovoltaic and Hydro solar packages tailored to your needs.
- High Performance Heating/Cooling Systems: We are a leader in Air source heat pump installations, using them as a backbone for our “Net Zero Homes”. we also utilize ground source heat pumps (Geothermal) where sensible.
- Air to Air Exchange Systems: Whether you are looking to simply better the air quality in your home or you need an Air exchange to recover heat energy needed to build a “Net Zero”, we can guide you through choosing and installing your air quality system.
- Foundations: Standard and super insulated (ICF) full foundations, and super insulated slabs
- Exterior: Roofing, Siding, Window & Door Replacement, trim replacement.
- Major Earthwork including: Site Planning and Development, Subdivisions, water mains, sewer mains, underground power, foundation holes, slab pads.
- Minor Earthwork including: Septics, wells, driveways, rock walls, and landscaping,
- Interior: Custom Mill work, Built-ins, Handmade Cabinetry, Handmade furniture.
- Paint: Complete Interior and Exterior Paint services.
- Home Performance: Energy audits; blower door testing and thermal imaging to determine areas of heat loss, and corrective measures including; blown in cellulose insulation, spray foam insulation, Roxel batt insulation, envelope air leak sealing, and replacement windows and doors.
We will determine where your home’s envelope weaknesses are and develop a work plan and pricing to rectify heat loss and performance problem areas.
- Wind: While most of our Zero Energy homes utilize solar, we also install small scale wind generators, when solar is not possible or feasible.
- Flooring Coverings: Tile, Engineered Wood, Hardwood, Decorative Concrete Floors, and others.
- Specialty Tops: Hand made Decorative Concrete Counter tops and Butcher blocks. We also use a trusted local vendor for natural stone tops.
- Click here to request an estimate or inquire about our services.
“I don’t think we’re going to save anything if we go around talking about saving plants and animals only; we’ve got to translate that into what’s in it for us.” – Jim Fowler.